Monday, January 26, 2009

roly poly





The other day I went into the CVS closest to my house looking for polaroid film and I was told they were out of stock and would not be in stock again. Of course, I freaked out...even though I was able to purchase plenty of the film from a walgreens like 5 minutes away. So I've been on a sort of polaroid rampage, and I don't think I will be able to slow down until I'm forced to because it's a very sad thing for me. I actually just scanned a ton of them from the past few weeks but I really don't think I am going to share them all, at least not yet.

Oh, and today, Juan and I skipped our first class and went to a sunflower field. That wasn't the intention for the day, but it turned out so well and I've decided that flowers make me so happy, even when the worst shit ever is happening. I've never been to a sunflower field really, I've really only seen them from the bus window in Italy, and being in one is so beautiful. They were so much taller than us and it was shady and cool and private and the flowers are so huge, some were bigger than my head! Days have been so good lately.

2 comments:

Charlotte Watson said...

This is really pretty.

peach said...

you mean the polaroid/?