Monday, June 7, 2010

five things

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. heart shaped sunglasses
2. mini floral print notebook, gridded inside
3. pink marvy le pen
4. tokidoki lipgloss in strawberry latte
5. hello kitty wallet(and likely another trinket or two of sorts)

Five things in my bedroom:
1. books
2. trinkets
3. paint&pencils
4. kafka
5. dresses

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. make all of my clothes
2. learn to speak cat
3. build a dollhouse from scratch
4. own a strawberry, or flower, or something farm with baby sheeps and cows and chicks
5. travel lotz with my lover

Five things that make me very happy:
1. how well my thesis is turning out*
2. making jewelry
3. fixing anything that I break
4. reading
5. pastries


Five things I’m currently into:
1. sixties girl groups
2. cranberry juice
3. creme brulee ice cream
4. fresh flowers
5. creating

Five things on my to-do list:
1. steeping
2. sweeping
3. sleeping
4. swimming
5. sewing

Five things some people may or may not know about me:
1. I rarely shave my legs, because the hair is soft and blonde and barely visible, so it seems pointless
2. I drink tea every single day, several times a day
3. I prefer wildflower honey above all other honeys, and prefer honey to sugar, but real sugar to any fake sugar, blech!
4. I pray all the time, sometimes just to things, the earth, the stars, the saints, a feeling, some unknown deity
5. I am not religious and do not belong to any spiritual following at all, I am just very superstitious.

survey stolen from nap

No comments: