Wednesday, March 25, 2009

balance


spring break was delicious, but it left me wanting more. i am so tired of this semester, and of my living arrangements, and of my car/car shopping, and of things in general. but at the same time, things are going soo welllll. i'm working at starbucks again, i'm going dancing as often as i can, i'm spending lots of time with people that i LOVE, i'm loving juan as much as ever of course! and i'm reading books like crazy, not to mention as far as i can tell i'm getting straight A's again... but i've got writer's block again and i lost my digital camera (it was stolen at vagabond), which is probably the most disappointing thing that i have EVER done to myself. i shouldn't be complaining though, shti happens and we're planning the trip to nyc this year (if only we had set a daate) and i'll be away this weekend, just juan and i, and then again on april 10th we're going to orlando with my dad and sister. i'm a lucky girl and i'm so happy, things are so wonderful!, i just want out of this semesterrr and on to more new and beautifulllll thingssss.

No comments: